At all times you are in control of any personal information you provide to us whilst on this website, and names, addresses and email addresses are only collected when voluntarily submitted by you.
If at any time you would like to correct the personal information we have about you, you can do so by logging in to Your Account.
What data do we collect?
- Your name and home address
- An e-Mail address to send you an Order Acknowledgement
- Your telephone number
Why do we collect it?
We need information about you for two reasons. First, to process your online order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. No information is collected prior to you reaching the checkout, or without your permission.
Credit Card Security
Boswiss.ch maintains the highest levels of security when dealing with your order and payment online. Our site’s Checkout features the highest level of SSL encryption technology to transmit your order securely. This means that it is impossible for someone to intercept your details as they travel between your computer and the BoSwiss webserver.
We do not see your credit card details either during, or after your transaction has taken place. After entering your card details, payment is taken by myPOS Online Payments who are one of the largest independent Payment Service Provider in the Europe and enforce the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). MyPOS is PCI DSS approved.
Security validation checks you can make:
- The full web address of the Checkout will start with “https” rather than “http”. The extra “s” means that the connection between your web browser and our website uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol – in other words it is encrypted.
- When you are on the Checkout page, a small locked padlock or solid key (depending on your browser/operating system) will appear in the address bar your web browser.
- You can double click on the padlock or key which provides further security details as verified by the secure certificate authority, Let’s Encrypt. You can then manually check these credentials yourself to see they are genuine.
- Remember – risks on the Internet are no greater than in a restaurant where your card is taken away and copies of slips could be run off. If transactions are charged to your account which you did not authorise you can demand a refund from your credit card issuer.
Links to other websites
This site contains articles containing links to related sites. If you visit one of these linked sites you should review their privacy, cookie, and other related policies. BoSwiss can not be held responsible for the privacy and security practices or the content of such web sites.